This payment method is available only for freelancers based in the following European countries :
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City, United Kingdom.
Adding a bank account:
To add your IBAN of European bank to Solar Staff account, choose the Finances in the left-side menu.
- Click the Add payment method button.
- Select Bank account (SEPA)
3. Enter the code from the SMS
4. After successfully entering the code, the secure bank account binding terminal page will be open. This is available only for your viewing.
Bank account adding terminal:
- Bank account number: carefully enter the account number. Please double check the entered IBAN.
- BIC / Swift: It's used to identify the bank. You can find it in the bank statement / in e-banking.
- Click the Add bank account button. Your account will be displayed on the Finance page, Payment data section.
Important! For payments over 100 euros per calendar year, you must verify your account.
Still have questions? Contact our customer support via the online chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org