As of August, 24th, 2020 a new way of crediting a freelancer's balance in Solar Staff comes into effect, as well as additional withdrawal options becoming available
Crediting of three balances
The customer pays for the completed task, and one of the three balances of the freelancer's account is credited in euros, Russian rubles or US dollars, depending on the task currency. If a freelancer performs tasks for several customers with different currencies, each balance is credited separately without adding together the amounts of the three balances. Transferring funds from one balance to another is not allowed.
Withdrawing money from the balance
To proceed to payment, click on the balance amounts or select the Finance section in the menu. You can withdraw money from your account at any time in the amount you need.
Payments from different balances are made separately:
- Select one of the three balances which you want to withdraw money from and click Withdraw.
- Select a card or wallet and indicate the amount that you want to withdraw. Click Next.
- Depending on the selected payment method, you will be offered fifferent payment options. Select the amount in the deposit currency. Read more about the rules for payments from three balances here.
- In the window for selecting another currency, the final amount to be credited will be shown. Conversion will be done according to the actual internal conversion rate and commission will be charged ( if applicable).
- Confirm your choice and click OK. Withdraw. If you made a mistake in the amount, click Change the amount and you will be returned to the previous step or you can cancel the withdrawal.
Where can I see the payment status?
At the bottom of the Finance page, in the Deposit and Withdrawal table, a record of the withdrawal you made is displayed:
- Payout is displayed as an amount with a "-" sign, a balance crediting transaction (payment for a task) has a positive value.
- To view detailed information about the payout, click on the "+" sign of the required transaction.
Is there any commission for making a payment?
The service does not deduct any commission from the freelancer, except for payments to bank cards which are less than the minimum amounts for each currency:
- The minimum amount for payments to bank cards without commission:
1000 rubles, 50 EUR or 50 USD.
- Service commission for withdrawing smaller amounts:
100 rubles / 2 EUR / 2 USD, respectively
If a payment is made by converting from one currency into another, then the minimum amount applies to the currency the payment is converted into and NOT the currency it was converted from - see the example below:
Can I set up auto payment?
For your convenience, you can set up automatic payments - at the top of the Finance page, click Set up automatic payments.
Automatic payments must be set up for each balance separately. You can choose different cards/wallets or use the same one, if it is available in the selection for all currencies.
- Note! Automatic payment can only be set up for the corresponding balance currency. Selection of options in other currencies are not applied in auto payouts.
- Auto payout will be triggered when the amount reaches at least 1000 rubles, either 50 euros, or 50 US dollars.
Can I return a payment?
Since the service is not a bank or a "payment system", Solar Staff co-operates with a few payment partners to provide payments for freelancers.
- All payments to cards and wallets are irrevocable, a successful payment cannot be returned.
- If the payment was unsuccessful, we will receive an error message from the partner within a few business days and refund the money to the Solar Staff balance which it was withdrawn from. You will be notified of the reason for the return by e-mail.
Terms of crediting
Withdrawing or debiting from the balance means sending money to a card or wallet and does not mean that it will be instantly credited. The terms for crediting money vary depending on the type of payment method:
- to electronic wallets WebMoney, PayPal or Qiwi - from a few seconds to two business days
- to bank cards - from a few minutes to six working days
For more information, write to us in the online chat from your Solar Staff account or send an email to email@example.com