As of August, 24th 2020 a new way of crediting a freelancer’s balance in Solar Staff comes into effect, as well as additional withdrawal options becoming available
- Bank cards are linked without specifying the card currency. Cards are automatically determined by the country of the issuing bank and classified into two groups:
- issued in the Russian Federation,
- issued in other countries.
- When withdrawing to a card, a freelancer may credit the card in three available currencies - EUR, USD, RUB. There are some limitations in regards to rubles. More details about payments in the three currencies - here.
- One card can be linked to your account once and used to withdraw money from all three balances.
- For cards issued in countries excluding the Russian Federation the following withdrawal rules are applied:
- euros or dollars (with preliminary conversion) can be withdrawn from the RUB balance
- euros or US dollars (with preliminary conversion) can be withdrawn from the EUR balance
- US dollars or euros (with preliminary conversion) can be withdrawn from the USD balance
- For cards issued in the Russian Federation, the following withdrawal rules are applied:
- only rubles can be withdrawn from the RUB balance
- euros can be withdrawn from the EUR balance, as well as rubles and dollars with preliminary conversion
- US dollars can be withdrawn from the USD balance, as well as rubles and euros with preliminary conversion
Adding a bank card:
To add a card to your account, choose the Finances section of the Solar Staff account menu:
- Click the Add new button.
- Select the first line of VISA/MC Card/MIR (MC is MasterCard)
3. Enter the code from the SMS or from the Google Authenticator application, if GA was previously activated in your personal account
4. After successfully entering the code, the secure card binding terminal page will be open. This is available only for your viewing.
Card adding terminal:
- Card number: carefully enter the card number manually, do not copy and paste it from other sources. The number must not exceed 16 characters. Please check twice that the entered number is correct
Please note! After you click Send Card, you will no longer be able to verify the data entered. Only the card mask will be available (with hidden digits in the middle of the card number).
- Cardholder name: Enter the name of the cardholder exactly as on the card - in uppercase Latin letters without any superscripts, subscripts and other signs. There should only be one space between the name and surname.
Please note! There are a number of peculiarities for entering a cardholder's name:
1) If there is only one initial letter and a dot in the name of the cardholder, for example M. IVANOVA, it is necessary to replace the two symbols - M. with your full name in Latin letters - MARIA
2) If the cardholder’s name is indicated as NO NAME or any other name, it also requires your real name and surname written in Latin letters to be entered, for example, as indicated in your international passport.
3) If there are superscripts, subscripts or other characters in the name of the cardholder, for example MARÍA, then the letter with such a symbol should be replaced with a Latin letter without the symbol – MARIA
4) Signs are not allowed in the name spelling. If the spelling of the card contains a character, such as a hyphen, replace it with a space, or omit it.
- Expiration date: Carefully select the expiration date of the card in the corresponding drop-down lists.
- Click the Send card button. Your card will be displayed on the Finance page.
1) Cards issued by the following banks cannot be added::
- USA and Canada banks (for these countries only transfers to PayPal are available)
2) There are restrictions on the payment systems of cards for some countries. More details: Countries and Payouts
3) It is not allowed to use one card in different accounts.
Still have questions? Contact our customer support via the online chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org