Basic rules for payouts:
- For any freelancer and regardless of the country of residence, three active balances in euros, US dollars and Russian rubles have become available.
- The money is credited to the corresponding balance in the currency in which the task was paid for by the customer. If a freelancer performs tasks for several customers using different currencies, then the corresponding balances are credited.
- Transferring funds from one balance to another is not allowed. Withdrawing money is made from each balance separately. The payment can be in the balance's currency, or in another currency with conversion.
- The minimum amounts for withdrawing money to bank cards without commission are as follows:
- 50 EUR / 50 USD / 1000 RUB.
Service commission for withdrawing smaller amounts is 2 EUR/ 2 USD/ 100 RUB.
- Withdrawal of amounts from a ruble balance to a card of a Russian bank is possible only in rubles.
- When withdrawing from a ruble balance to a card issued by a bank not in the Russian Federation, the withdrawal is possible only in foreign currency, with a preliminary conversion in the service. Rubles cannot be sent to such a card. Such payments made by api methods can be converted only in euros.
- If the task is paid for in EUR or USD, then the withdrawal in these currencies can be made to any card or wallet without restrictions.
- Bank cards are linked without specifying the card currency. Cards are automatically determined by the country of the issuing bank.
- The minimum amounts for withdrawing money to bank cards without commission have been reduced to 50 EUR or 50 USD. Service commission for withdrawing smaller amounts is now 2 EUR or 2 USD.
- When withdrawing amounts in any currency to WMZ wallets, funds will be credited only in USD.
Withdrawing options for each of the balances:
For more information on how to withdraw funds from the balance, see here.
For more information, write to us in the online chat from your Solar Staff account or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org