When withdrawing funds, you must consider that there are some limits depending on the payment method.
*payouts to the cards of МИР payment system can be made only in rubles.
**the limitations of payouts by countries are described here - Countries and payouts
- Wallet limits depend on the type of certificate. If one part of the payment has been credited, and the other was not delivered due to the daily limit, then the non-passed part will be forwarded the next business day, but not earlier than 24 hours later.
- Adding of one card to several accounts is not allowed.
- Maximum number of transactions to QIWI wallet in 30 days is 50.
- According to the rules of the service, withdrawals to cards issued by non-Russian banks can be made only in euro or dollar currencies.
- Withdrawals to cards issued by Russian banks can be made only in rubles, unless the customer paid for the task in euros or dollars.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support via online chat or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you!