As part of the procedure to add a wallet to your Solar Staff account, we will send you a text message with a one time pass code. This will be sent to the phone number listed on your Personal details page.
Please follow the instructions to add a wallet:
- Go to the Finance page of your account
- Click the Add new and select one from the list: Qiwi/PayPal/WMZ/ePayments
- Enter the one-time code sent via SMS or Google Authenticator. This is sent to the phone number you registered with.
- In the secure terminal please enter the details of your chosen e-wallet:
- for Qiwi: the phone number the wallet is linked to, without the ‘+‘ symbol
- for PayPal: the e-mail address the wallet is linked to
- for WMZ: the full WMZ number, starting with Z
- for ePayments: the number of the wallet, including the symbols
- Click Send wallet.
Please be aware that depending on the exchange rate, the currency of your account may be less & this will affect the payout.
- Qiwi is only supported in RUB
- ePayments can be linked either in EUR or RUB
- Paypal & WMZ in all of the three currencies of the account, but only US dollars will be credited finally to your wallet. The Solar Staff accounts in USD are only applicable for PayPal and WMZ.
To change your Solar Staff account's currency, please send a request to the customer support team via the online chat or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Changing an account’s currency can’t be done more than twice a year.