When a Solar Staff task has been done, it needs to be submitted as ‘complete’.
Please follow the instructions:
1. Expand the task details by clicking on the task number
2. Upload the file with the result of yor work in the section "Files attached to task".
- file types: rar, jpg, png, gif, tiff, ico, bmp, psd, txt, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, csv
- file size: not bigger than 30 MB. If your file type differs from any of the above mentioned, add it to rar-archive.
File upload in most cases is accompanied by the transfer of intellectual property rights. If so, you are required to have uploaded and verified a photo or scan of your passport.
If your task does not require IP rights transfer, skip step 2 and proceed with step 3.
3. Press the ‘Finish’ button
The status of your task will be updated to a new one – ‘Pending acceptance’.
It means that the customer will have to check the result of your work and how you completed the task.The customer will either accept the result and then pay you for it or return the task for revision. As soon as the task is paid, you will receive remuneration on your Solar Staff account and a corresponding message will be sent to your mailbox.
Still have questions? Contact our customer support via the online chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org