Tasks change their status as they are created and performed:
- Not confirmed - the new task has been assigned to you. To confirm the task and take it to work, click Accept.
- In work - you have taken the task to work. To complete the task: upload the file or attach the link if the task implies the result of the work, and click the Finish button.
- Pending acceptance - the customer has not checked and accepted the result of your work on the task yet.
- Pending payment - the customer has accepted the result of the task and will pay for it.
- Declined by customer - the customer has declined the task. To clarify the reason, you must contact the customer.
- Declined by you - you declined the task. To agree on new conditions for the task, you must contact the customer.
- Task completed - you have completed the task, and the customer has paid you for it. The money for the task has been added to your balance.
Still have questions? Contact our customer support via the online chat or e-mail email@example.com