To add a wallet:
- Go to the Finance page of your account.
- Click the Add new button and select PayPal wallet.
- Enter the one-time code sent via SMS or Google Authenticator. A text message will have come to the phone number that you confirmed when you registered.
- Input the e-mail address , to which your wallet is linked to.
- Click Send wallet.
A successfully added wallet will be added as an additional active button
PayPal wallet payout
Payment can be made from the balance of your account in any currency. The withdrawn amount will be automatically converted to USD according to the exchange rate of Rietumu Bank.
- In the Balance Management subsection of the Finance page of your account press the Withdraw button.
- Select PayPal wallet in the window Withdraw funds from your balance. If everything is done correctly, the e-mail of your wallet will appear in this field.
- In the Specify amount field you will see the amount equal to your balance. If you want to withdraw less than you have on your balance, please specify the amount you want to withdraw. The amount should be indicated without spaces/symbols/letters.
- Press the Make payout button and confirm that the data is correct. For your convenience we will show you the approximate amount to be credited to the wallet in US dollars. The withdrawal can be made in US dollars, Euros or Russian Rubles. The currency conversion will always be processed into US dollars.
Please be aware that the moment you press Withdraw button, the money will be sent to your wallet. The maximum period for the money to be credited is 2 business days.
For questions about PayPal payments you are always welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online support chat from your Solar Staff account.