To add a card to your account, choose the Finances section of the Solar Staff account menu.
At the top of the page - Payment details - there are active buttons. The first - in the form of a bank card icon - displays information about the linked cards in the service. This is the page you are sent to when you click on the Finances section, going from the main vertical menu of your Solar Staff account.
The steps required to add a card are:
1. Click the Add new button.
2. Select the first line of VISA/MC Card/MIR (MC is MasterCard)
3. You will be redirected to the action confirmation page via SMS code.
4. After successfully entering the code, the secure card binding terminal page will be open. This is available only for your viewing.
Card adding terminal
In the card adding terminal, you must carefully and sequentially enter the card number, cardholder's name, select the expiration date of the card and the card's currency.
We recommend adding only DEBIT cards VISA or Mastercard, capable to accept transfers to the card itself. Attention! Transfers to other card types like PREPAID or CREDIT usually are hardly successful.
To learn more about current limitations of payouts by countries please read Countries and payouts
It is necessary to specify the card number exactly as on the front of the card.
Attention! After you click Send Card, you will no longer be able to verify the data entered. Only the card mask will be available (with hidden digits in the middle of the card number).
Enter the name of the cardholder exactly as on the card - in uppercase Latin letters without any superscripts, subscripts and other signs. Between the name and surname only one space must be allowed. There are a number of peculiarities for entering cardholder's name:
- If there is only one initial letter and a dot in the name of the cardholder, for example M. IVANOVA, it is necessary to replace the two symbols - M. with your full name written in Latin letters - MARIA
- If the name of the cardholder is indicated as NO NAME, it also requires a replacement with your real name and surname written in Latin letters, for example, as indicated in your international passport
- If there are superscripts, subscripts or other characters in the name of the cardholder, for example MARÍA, then the letter with such a symbol should be replaced with a Latin letter without the symbol – MARIA
Carefully select the expiration date of the card in the corresponding drop-down lists.
Use the following rule to select the currency of the card:
- For all cards issued by Russian banks in the territory of the Russian Federation, you must select RUB currency.
- For all other cards, select the card currency - EURO.
Even if your card is issued in another national currency, the bank-issuer will automatically exchange the EUR amount into the national currency.
Attention! There are restrictions on transfers to cards issued by banks in the US and Canada.
Still have questions? Contact our customer support via the online chat or e-mail email@example.com