To withdraw money from your balance in Solar Staff you need to be logged in your account* using computer (NO smartphones**) and make several clicks:
- Choose the Finance section of the menu
- Press the Withdraw button in the Balance Management subsection. It will be opened the window Withdraw funds from your balance
- Select card number by clicking on the arrow in the right corner of the field. If everything is done correctly, the number of your card will appear in this field.
- In the Specify amount field you will see the amount equal to your balance. In case you want to withdraw less than you have on your balance, please specify the amount you want to withdraw. The amount should be indicated without spaces/symbols/letters.
- Press the Make payout button. Attention! Amounts which are less than 100 EUR are withdrawn with a commission of 2 EUR. It will be automatically deducted from the amount.
- Please check the provided data. If everything is correct, press Ok. Withdraw button. If you made a mistake in the amount, press the Change Amount button, and you will be returned to the previous step. You can close this window by clicking on the cross in the top right corner of the window. The correspondent record of your withdrawal will be displayed in the table of top ups and withdrawals.
Attention! At the moment when you've pressed Withdraw button, the money has been sent to your card (via our payment partners), however it does not mean instant credit to your card.
*If you do not plan to log in your Solar Staff account frequently, we advise to set up the function of Automatic payments.
**Mobile version of Solar Staff is not ready yet.
The terms of money transfer vary depending on the bank-issuer and the country:
- max 6 working days - to European countries
- max 10 working days - to other countries
US bank cards, Canadian bank cards are not appropriate for this type of money transfer.
Still have questions? Contact our customer support via the online chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org